Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Double Header Wednesday

 I'm back this week with a double header, two videos and new stuff. A couple of notes first. On the first video from Saturday when I went to view it my video froze but I could still hear Sharon talking and describing what she was showing. So just a heads up. If you have the same problem, no worries, there may have been a glitch while filming. The Saturday video is HERE.

I was late to Wednesday's video (today) so I just watched it and there should be no problems. Lots of new product and a nice variety. Wednesday's video is HERE

I also have new product photos from last week for you. Whipper Snapper is leading the way. They make the cutest stamps and I love how they give you a colored image.







Next up is Stampendous with House Mouse and more.







For my funny...ain't it the truth!!!

You all have a fun weekend (the snow will be gone by then, promise). Happy Crafting and as always, STAY SAFE!

No comments: