Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Getting a jump

I'm getting a jump on Wednesday's FB video by starting my entry on Tuesday. I may still not finish til Thursday or Friday but we won't talk about that! Anyway, I hope you could actually see the last video I posted to the blog. When I went back to watch it both from the link here on the blog and on FB direct, I had a lot of pixelation (picture breaking up in little squares and going wonky). I did talk to Sharon about it and she said she had been having a lot of difficulty with FB lately and I have to agree. We're not sure what the problem is let alone how to solve it but hopefully, the video I share via this post will be all right.

You will find Wednesday's video HERE. The more I worked this cut and paste the worse the connection was. I apologize if you cannot see the video. Jess was going to try and upload to our You Tube channel so if you cannot access at my 'HERE', go to You Tube and search Buffalo Stamps and Stuff and see if the video for 6/16 is there..

A few new product photos for you. First up is Moonstone. This is a new company for us although we may have had a few things from them in the past. Based on today's photos it looks like butterflies are the 'insect' of the year. Lots and lots of butterflies!



These papers are just beautiful! They have a glossy watercolor look with gold streaks through it, great, great background papers.

Taylored Expressions with the stamp, stencil and die.

What did I say about butterflies?

And more butterflies along with ladybugs and dragonflies. I believe these Couture Creations.

I wasn't sure if I'd get photos for Wednesday's post so I added a little story featuring Cooper and Alexa. You all know my daughter works and lives in NYC. She's going through the angst of changing apartments and because she didn't get the one she wanted, she's just going to move across the hall! We've been going back and forth about being able to help her and basically telling her we can't come down because of my knee surgery and the dog. She loves Cooper and will call me just so she can see him on a FaceTime video. Yesterday a package came from Lex, addressed to me, but we figured it was probably for Cooper. She likes to send him toys. Cooper had been a very good boy on a walk with my husband that day. He met four little girls and instead of jumping and playfully nibbling (my word, biting may be someone else's word...) he sat still and let the girls pet him! MAJOR good behavior for my hyper active little boy so I said let's open the box from Lex and see what she sent him. Surprise! the box was all for me and my husband (father's day). Yankee tee shirt and shorts, chocolate (lots) and a face mask for me. (Bags under my eyes...) nada for Cooper! The girl can still surprise us (and remind us she's our favorite child, not the four legged one).

I copied this off FB. It's supposed to be Bali - WOW, how gorgeous is this! Worthy of a bucket list item.


My funny of the day keeping with the dog theme.

That's it for me. Have a crafty good week everyonenand above all Stay Safe!


No comments: