Sunday, June 13, 2021

It’s Tour Time!

You’ve heard of Olive Garden’s Tour of Italy? We’ll we have the tour of Buffalo Stamps and Stuff! We asked Sharon for photos and boy did she come through. First, I have Saturday mornings FB video HERE. WARNING: I tried several times to copy and paste the FB video and each time when I went to watch it I experienced a lot of pixelation. It would come and go. I'm hoping that as the video progresses it will stop. It is a long video, Sharon had a lot to share but I have a lot of photos to share to make up for the wonky video. You can also hear Sharon's narration so that's cool too.

Now for the tour. First up are Waffle Flower






July 4th is coming up and Sharon has made several cards with that theme. We have Taylored Expressions and several wood mounted stamps for the holiday.



Down to the sea! We have dies - very large from Memory Box and others for summer by the sea themed cards.



Continuing our tour, we have gnomes, flowers and cows!



We've restocked Salvaged Patina! This has been really popular and we're happy to have more of the regular distressed, the oxide distress along with refills, paints and glaze.

Back to the racks! Pretty Pink Posh has all kinds of great florals. We have the Pink Fresh stamps that coordinate with their Washi Paper and dies. Please note these stamps can stand alone. You don't need the Washi to make beautiful images and cards. 



Elizabeth Craft has this great tall patterned paper book. It works really well as patterned paper for backgrounds for your slim line cards and your regular sized cards too,

Our Polychromo display is so pretty! I love a good rainbow display. We currently carry polychromos as open stock. We do not have these pencils in sets, yet... 

Card Samples and the dies that made them!

Poppy Stamps - they make beautiful floral images, great detail for coloring!

Sometimes you look at simple floral stamp designs and say, "How can I use this?" Here are some examples because we know that simple can sometimes be the most challenging.

I love these sizzix layered floral designs.

More from Sizzix.

Hero Arts Looking Glass die sets. I've been told Jennifer McGuire did a video on these. I'll have to check it out. Update: I did check out Jennifer's videos. You have to go back two or so blog posts to find them but they are kinda cool.

3D embossing folders are all the rage. Lori took everyone we have and made a sample! Check out the display and on the far left size you'll see a ring with a sample of each folder in that row.




Next up is shimmer sprays, Gesso, glazes and paint, oh my! For all you Mixed Media types out there.




Gel Printing Plates

Gotta put that glaze on something - Stencils! (and this is the tip of a very large iceberg of stencils).

Next and oldie (literally) but a goodie, Honey Bee car series for Father's Day or birthday. 

Stampendous and IO for watercolor - not only for watercolor but wouldn't these be great with watercolor?


Cheery Lynn long borders - slimline???

New mermaid Lavinia Stamps! I love that Sea Horse just visible on the right. The jelly fish while yucky (a technical term...) are gorgeous too!

I have no clue! This looks like a cutting system from Spellbinders. Someone else will have to check it out for me!

Last but not least is Hefty Doodle - Don't you wonder where these companies get their names from? Here is a cute birthday set. 

Whew! That was a lot! So I think we may need some therapy - or NOT!

Have a Crafty Good Week everyone. I'll see you next after Wednesday's video (unless I get sent another 20 million photos!). Stay Safe out there!

No comments: