Thursday, September 23, 2021

Wednesday Wonders

Wednesday was demo day for Sharon on her Facebook video. You will find the video link HERE. Halloween is approaching and Wednesday’s video had me in mind to decorate for the season. I was talking with a couple of friends from the store about decorating and I admitted I’ve missed the last few years, just not in the mood. We started purging and cleaning out our basement and I’m inspired to put out my fall and Halloween decorations. I have a few Halloween decorations on display all year round. 

This first piece is courtesy of Mona  it’s a coffin with a book inside. This was a class Mona did many moons ago.


Sharon had these large glass letters for sale, again, many moons ago. I bought a ‘D’, ran a purple cord through the ornament hole at the top and built up my little scene on the ‘D’. 

Michael’s had these metal/chalk signs. I added a jeweled spider web along with other Halloween accents and Thickers sparkly letters. Needless to say, this is on the door of my craft/computer room. It suits me so well…I’ll tackle the mantle in the family room tomorrow.

My funny for today…

As I’m out of product photos that’s all for me for today. I’m looking forward to Sharon’s Friday night’s Maker Mania presentation. If you are new to MM4 don’t forget to check out the Facebook group page for messages and a MM4 supply list. Hopefully this rainy weather will clear out for the weekend and we get a beautiful first official Fall weekend. Until next week happy crafting and Stay Safe. 

No comments: