Thursday, October 28, 2021

Winging It Wednesday!

I have today's video AND last Saturday's short video. As an explanation, Saturday's video was short and sweet and featured Woodware stamps but that was about it as Sharon was preparing for Stamp Camp and classes running in the store. You will find the Saturday video  HERE.

I also have some new LDRS products for you from Wednesday's video. Be on the lookout for Sharon's announcement of when and who is doing the next video on Facebook. The day is changing for this weekend due to Stamp Camp.

Let's get started. You will find Wednesday's video HERE. Next up are the photos of the LDRS stamps that are new to the store.






That's it for me today. Here's my funny for the day. My life in a nutshell!

We're on the road this weekend to Cleveland to see the Browns. Hubby is very excited. So am I as long as it isn't raining! Enjoy Stamp Camp all those signed up and enjoy Mona's video on Friday. I'll try and get it posted before we leave. Stay Safe everyone!


No comments: