Monday, November 1, 2021

Happy November!

I really cannot believe that it is already November! I have to admit that I am a little stressed, there are so many things to get done before the holidays and I have new card classes to get ready for!

For this week, I decided to do a Thanksgiving card that would be easily mass-produced. I used a color layering stamp from Hero Arts. This stamp set had wonderful details on the pumpkin and a few phrases that could either be used for Thanksgiving or an Autumn card.

  


Supplies used:

--Hero Arts Color Layering Pumpkin #CM567

--Stamp Market Lovely Labels die

--Photo Play Fall Plaids 6x6 paper pad

--Bazzill white cardstock

--I used Taylored Expressions ink but, you could use another brand as long as you have a lighter and darker orange and green

--twine (Sharon sells small bundles of twine for .99) 

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: