Sunday, December 19, 2021

A Week to Go!

We have just a week to go until Christmas Day. Obviously, the store will be closed next Saturday but Sharon will be doing a Wednesday video, probably a little earlier in the day and the store will be open through Thursday for sure. Please check your emails for store hours on Friday, the 24th. Gift Certificates are available in person or on-line. 

I have Saturday's video for you featuring a great re-stock of Pink Fresh dies and stamps. You will find the video HERE. I'm impressed that Sharon has inventory almost done. It is a massive task. I was hoping that with our new computerized product system it would just be a matter of looking at bottom lines but maybe not. Anyway, I agree with Sharon. My two least favorite things about working in the store are inventory and setting up and breaking down the show at the fairgrounds each year.

I'll be back after Wednesday's video so until then, good luck with your last minute shopping, wrapping, cooking and Christmas festivities. Here's my funny for the day.


That's it for today. While out for your shopping and dining, please wear your mask and follow Covid protocols. We want everyone to be able to spend a joyous holiday season with their families. Stay Safe everyone!


No comments: