Thursday, December 23, 2021

Wrap it uo Wednesday

Another quick post today. Sharon has done her last video before Christmas. You will see it  HERE

Wednesday's format was a little different. Sharon did a bit of a walk around to show new product. We also did the drawing for our Vera Bradley tote with donated craft supplies and I made a cameo wave as I was in the store, a busy little video!

As Christmas falls on Saturday this week, the store will be closed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Today, Thursday is your last day before the holiday to get your gift certificates, stocking stuffers and last minute gifts. Sharon and Mark are heading out of town to spend Christmas with their daughter Kaitlyn and her husband in Syracuse. 

Congratulations to Dawn Cyman who won our holiday tote and thanks again to the Vera Bradley store at the Niagara Outlets for their generous donation. 

That's it for me today. I have wrapping and some baking left to do so I better get started.  On behalf of the entire Buffalo Stamps and Stuff family, we want to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas. We will be back next Saturday with our last video of 2021.

Here is my funny for the day, a little Christmas humor.


I hope you all have happy holiday and I'll see you next week. Stay Safe everyone.


No comments: