Wednesday, January 19, 2022

NO Winging it Wednesday in the Snow!

Like I said last week, we can't really complain, it is Buffalo after all. I posted the following photo to my facebook page and I received a comment from a friend in Tampa, Florida who commiserated with me because his temperature dropped to a chilly, wintery 70 degrees... 


On to what's new and Sharon's FB video for the day. UPDATE: Sharon is not doing a FB live today. I just read her note on FB. She is very busy packing up orders and other chores so she's sorry for today but will be back on Saturday.

Sharon has gotten in a selection of papers to coordinate with last week's Buffalo Bills papers. These are great for not only cards but scrapbook pages, especially for those brave, brave souls who made it to the game last Saturday night. I hope you took pictures.

I mentioned I was putting my latest IKEA purchase together during Sunday's games (yes, I watched all three games on Sunday and at least half of the Monday night game). Anyway, I bought a new Raskog cart from IKEA and a custom made insert that holds ALL 360 Copic markers off Etsy. This is my third Raskog cart, I just love them! Just as a comparison, I also have one of Michael's Lexington carts which looks pretty identical to IKEA's Raskog. I have that one next to the chair I sit in in our family room. It was incredibly handy to have the first few months after my knee surgery. However, it is not as sturdy as my Raskog cart. 


Here's my funny for today. This was so true after my knee surgery and will be again after other knee gets done in March!

Have a crafty good week everyone, I'll be cheering on the Bills on Sunday. I think this will be a tougher game to win but I think Allen has the right stuff to go toe to toe with Mahomes. They just need their receivers and defense to do their parts. Stay warm, stay safe and I'll see you after Saturday's FB live.

No comments: