Sunday, February 27, 2022

Saturday Surprise on Sunday!

I hope I'm not too late with my Saturday post. I was at the store while it was being filmed (I think you can hear me ask Mona a question). It was a very busy day at the store and Mona's Friday FB video was a big hit! So much so that much of the Lawn Fawn she showed has sold out. Sharon will be ordering more of the platform pop-up die and others from the collection. Mama Elephant also came in while I was there (yay!) and I got to put together IKEA storage cubes, yay for me! First, lets get to the video. You will find it HERE.

I do have photos of the sample cards Lawn Fawn sent and a one from the Lawn Fawn blog. This die is really awesome, I just love it! This will be my husband's birthday card!


Next up are the sample cards we have in the store. Believe it or not there is more to this release than just the pop-up platform die, welcome spring!


Love this window die and the little scene behind it. The berries were a BIG hit. We are out of this size die cut berries and the basket! All will be re-ordered. If you want to make sure you get yours, call the store and put in an order in our book and we will make sure we reserve your favorites.

More samples and I told you there was an "Old MacDonald" hint!

This was a photo of what we had until the hoards descended on Friday afternoon and Saturday!


The other big news on Saturday was the release of a new color from Tim Holtz. Drum Roll please...
SALTWATER TAFFY!

Pre-Orders are available at the store for any and all of the variety of inks and sprays in this new color. Call the store and get on the list!

Lastly, I love a tulip and I was trying decide between this one and another from Sizzix. I still haven't decided but I loved this card. This is the tulip from the latest release from Honey Bee and it is in stock.

My funny for today. No explanation necessary...

Whew, that was a busy four days of posts. I will be back after this coming Wednesday's post airs. I hope all you Maker Maniacs are enjoying all the presentations. I just watched Sharon's (she's the best!) and I'm going to go back and watch a few more tonight. Stay crafty, stay warm and above all STAY SAFE! I will see you after Wednesday, bye!








No comments: