Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thankful for Thursday

 I'm back with Sharon's showing of the new Lawn Fawn release. Lots of strawberries, mice and baby goats. How's that for an eclectic description of a stamp release?! You will find the video HERE. I'm all on board for the folding box card and that large strawberry would make a great summer shaker.

I hope to have photos of the Lawn Fawn release for you tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. For now I have a collection of store photos for you starting with Simple Stories papers, embellishments and Washi tape.




Spring Penny Black stamps, full sheets of the Simple Stories collection are up front on the right as you walk in.

Sizzix coordinated embellishments, Stamp Market ink cubes in spring pastels, doilies and ribbon to accent your cards.

We also have great background dies, florals and papers for wedding layouts and cards.



Elizabeth Craft Designs have these beautiful dies that create dimensional, life-like flowers.

Short on time for your Easter cards? Check out these Easy 3-D Toppers. These go together really easily, all you need is pop dots or squares. Deliver your cards in colorful envelopes and embellish with glaze pens for a little added pop.

Power Poppy's floral stamps have great detail and are a large size to create a statement card. If you love to color and want to make a special card for someone, consider one of these lovely stamps. If you are challenged with how to color, ask Sharon for advice. She loves to color florals and she loves Power Poppy.

Always check out the table at the front of the store with Sharon's antique lace tablecloth and typewriter. We update with the latest coordinated stamps and supplies for your cards.


I have more to share with tomorrow's post and I can't wait to see what our 'Die-Cut Queen', Mona makes with the new box dies from Lawn Fawn. That die is on my shopping list. So until tomorrow, here is my funny for the day.

...da..dum! I feel like that lame joke needed the '...da..dum!' after it. I've never said my funnies were THAT funny! Have a great day/night and I'll see you tomorrow and Saturday. Stay Safe everyone.



No comments: