Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Winging it Wednesday

After a very difficult weekend that will have repercussions in our community for a long time to come, we don’t take lightly getting back to ‘normal’ with our weekly activities. We recognize, however, that comfort and peace of mind can be found in our regular routine. So while we remember those who have been lost and celebrate their lives, we honor them by doing exactly that, returning to our lives and the joy we take in our families, friends and our community. 

Technical difficulties reigned supreme today. I had hope to have a bunch of screen shots from Wednesday’s video for you but that is not happening. The video started, Sharon had to step away and the video froze and never came back! So here is what she set out before she ran to get more stuff. I spy Concord & 9th dies, Stamp Market dies and a Brutus Monroe sticky mat. (Gonna get me one of those). I also see something that looks like it’s for blending, 🤔 wonder what that is??

I saw enough to know Sharon will be having another video tomorrow to showcase the new Lawn Fawn release. Here are a few teasers from Lawn Fawn. These photos are directly from Lawn Fawn site. Here is a link - Lawn Fawn. You can also check out their blog for more coloring inspiration at Lawn Fawn Blog.


Look what they did with the Magic Picture Changer Die. I just love this!

Lastly, when I shared the story about Lex’s Mother’s Day gift last week and I told you about the nest in our front door wreath. Meet our triplets!


My funny for today is for all of us who grew up in the 60’s (or 50’s, yikes)!

Have a good rest of your week. I’ll see you again after the Lawn Fawn release video tomorrow. Until then get crafty and now, more than ever a Stay Safe.❤️



No comments: