Monday, December 19, 2022

Happy Monday! 

Christmas is almost here and I am hurrying to finish my holiday preparations! I want to have everything done as early as possible to sit and enjoy. The one task that I hate to do on Christmas Eve is wrapping, that day is set aside for baking and then relaxation. Since I do have some wrapping to finish up, I decided to make a couple of gift tags for today's post.



For these gift tags, I used a layering stamp from Avery Elle called Layered Holiday Truck. This layering stamp set is labeled so it is easy to know which order to use the different layering stamps. The set includes the two pine trees as well as a set of pumpkins that can be put in the back of the truck also.

To make the tags, I used two different die sets from Sunny Studios. Each set makes a mini mat that can be used on a card and a tag. 

Supplies used:

--Avery Elle Layered Holiday Truck stamp set

--Sunny Studios: Mini Mat & Tag 4, Mini Mat & Tag 3


I want to wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas, God bless--Kim


No comments: