Monday, January 30, 2023

Happy Monday!

 I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I did miss watching football this weekend, once the Bills were eliminated I lost interest in the rest of the season. I spent some time doing some needed things around the house but would have instead been working on the many projects I have started. I will have a Penny Black class featuring their adorable bears ready for February; I hope that everyone likes it!

For this week's sample, I used a die set from Tim Holtz called Brushstroke Flowers (mini). This set is like Tim's other colorized dies but, with only a couple of layers. In the set, you can make seven different types of flowers along with leaves. 


For my sentiment, I used an older Concord & 9th set called Everday Sayings. I really like the combination of different fonts that Concord & 9th use in their sets. I used Lawn Fawn's woodgrain light brown cardstock for one of my layers to help give some dimension.

Supplies used:

--Sizzix Tim Holtz Brushstroke Flowers, mini

--Concord & 9th Everyday Sayings

--Lawn Fawn Woodgrain cardstock

--PPP Wonky Stitched Rectangles

--Vintage photo distress ink

I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!-- Kim

No comments: