Sunday, February 26, 2023

Saturday Reviews

 Let’s start with Mona’s Friday video. I have a video of her final cards and you need to check out our You Tube channel for complete instructions.  



"As you can see, Mona shared her completed cards from the week before and a new card based on a video from Jennifer McGuire. One of our customers posted the basic dimensions. You can also check out Jennifer’s video HERE.

On Saturday morning Sharon shared new products in the store. We’re starting with a quick review of Pretty Pink Posh’s Birthday release. Mona used lots of these products in her Friday video. 






Next up is the new Hero Arts release. This poppy hot foil plate is a fave of Sharon’s.


Hero also has a floral frame plate with additional flowers that you can cut and layer on the frame.

Look at all those sentiments. Just stamp then line up the die on the right and they will all be cut out!

Two new stencils.

Three new Looking Glass dies, a class will be coming. 

They call them transfers, I call them rub-ons! Get your popsicle sticks out. 



New floral dies. 



This three-some of stamps are great for mixed media and regular backgrounds.

We have new add-ons from My Sweet Petunia otherwise known as MISTI ©️. Magnets, NEW Sticky Mats (like Brutus Monroe), and a T-square ruler (I gotta get one of those!)



A few other odds and ends. Most of these are from Creative Expressions. However, I don’t know for sure who makes the stamps and matching dies in the chartreuse packaging. 








Next up is Photoplay. We have sentiment sets with one or two words larger and bolder in a fun print with smaller additional phrases and matching dies for the larger words. I’m sorry this ‘Happy Birthday’ is fuzzy, she was moving too fast!








New paper collections that coordinate with these dimensional roses. 

I believe this collection is from New Zealand! (Bucket List!)

This week’s funny is - I’m not sure…why am I always the last one to get tech…

I’m going away for a few weeks but I’ll be back in two Wednesdays with an update. Until then get crafty and above all Stay Safe.











No comments: