Monday, July 1, 2024

It’s a Spellbinders Kinda Post

 Starting with samples from Sharon’s Wednesday night FB video and continuing through Saturday morning’s video, it’s all about Spellbinders new release. Sharon showed how versatile the die set on the far right could be. She also shared cards she finished from last weeks post.


You can see from the package illustration the variety of combinations you can create with this circle die set and its pieces. 




One of the most unique stamp companies we carry is Lavinia from the UK. Fairies, mushrooms, woodland animals, ferns and trees in a distinctive style is the hallmark of Lavinia.



New brushes for mixed media and splattering are in. 
Back to Spellbinders latest release. How cute is this little guy!
Dogs on wheels!
One of the things Spellbinders does the best is detailed flowers and leaves. 
Another great thing about Spellbinders is that their sets are compatible with each other. You can combine cuts from several sets.
This bird was featured in a card we showed last week.
This die is another in Spellbiners swinger series. The legs swinging back-and-forth.

For all you gnome lovers out there here we have several new sets, including an adorable mushroom house.

Next up are an unusual set of dies that imitate a stitched image. The dies create the texture. You do not need to sew on these.


We featured a card using this tunnel die set. I love the sample showing the underwater scene.




Several new sets of nesting dies with impressed accents.




I love this background texture plate. Pretty sure it’s coming home with me.

With all these great dies we need words to go with them. This set has a variety of sentiments you can use for many occasions.
I missed the introduction to the plates below. They look like a great evergreen background.
And I missed the introduction for this sample.
Many of our companies are starting to release their Christmas designs. Spellbinders is no exception. Check out these great holiday dies..


These last dies from Spellbinders feature two very cute, furry friends. I have plans for one of these Pug sets.




They have accessories that come in sizes for both the large dog and cat and the smaller ones.


That’s it for me today. A shorter post for once but filled with lots of fun stuff from Spellbinders. I’m beginning my virtual vacation in Europe this weekend by watching the Tour de France. The only negative is that I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to watch. However, because the race runs for several hours I end up taking a short cat nap to make up for my early hour. We are also anticipating the Olympics by watching the Trials. In between all of this, I’m cleaning and organizing my new craft space in our basement. Yard sale here I come! Here’s my funny for the post. You can never go wrong with Snoopy.
That’s it for me for this week I do have an update on store hours. For the months of July and August, we will be closing at 3 PM so Sharon and Mark can take advantage of this lovely summer weather. We will also be closed for the July 4 holiday and possibly the Wednesday before. If you are planning a trip to the store call ahead on Wednesday to see if we are open. I’ll see you next week, until then stay crafty and above all Stay Safe.






No comments: