Wednesday, January 16, 2019

She Who Must Be Obeyed...

I'd like to think that's me, but truth be told...it's usually my daughter. This week, however, it's Sadie! While Sharon is away, Sadie has come to my house to play! In the photo below she wasn't so sure when she realized I was taking her home with me. She's adjusting to a new house (although she has stayed with us before). I'm not sure who missed what most - Sadie missing Sharon and Mark or me missing having Sharon's craft room and Netflix to myself for a week!

Sharon is at Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona this week. She has classes lined up to take and orders ready to make! I watched a sneak peek of Wendy Vecchi's new Make Art platform and I really liked it. It's a magnetic grid metallic platform with 4 magnets - that don't bang into each other and can be placed within an inch of each other without moving! They separate easily and there are four, count'em 4 of them - great for holding down paper, stencils (no more ripped paper!), layered images and more. It also comes with a flexible magnetic ruler. I sent Sharon a note to take a look. I'm hoping to get some photos but I know she has a very busy schedule and a lot of vendors to see. Check Facebook, if she gets a chance to post photos or a video it will show up there.

Back at the ranch...We are all covering the classes scheduled for this week so check out what's available and call and reserve a spot! Stephanie is back with her first MFT class of 2019 this Saturday! Check out the photos in the class gallery on the website and Jess will be posting in the emails.

We do have a new section for St. Patrick's Day at the front of the store and here are a few photos of new Whipper Snapper stamps that are in.





Lastly, here is Miss Sadie working hard or hardly working as I type away! You all have a great week and we'll see you next week with photos of new stuff!

1 comment:

JT said...

I also watched the release of Wendy vetch's magnetic Make Art Platform and was duly impressed... it's on my list so I hope Sharon orders some.