Friday, February 26, 2021

New Stuff!

 I just got a whole lot of photos from Sharon so I'm doing a quick post just of photos. I have another post set up to go live at 3 PM today with an exciting announcement of an upcoming event. Be sure to check back then.

First up we have several companies new papers. I especially like this one as I have to make a birthday card for a Frenchie's birthday this weekend!


This paper is just beautiful! We have it in paper packs.

49th and Market has a new book kit and these papers that look a bit mid-century modern to me. Something different. We also have embellishments to go with this and other collections.


Next up is LDRS Slim Line dies and alphabet dies.


It also looks like they "borrowed" from Taylored Expressions the die cutting idea of doing multiples at once from a coordinated stamp and die sets.

A new punch board for envelope making and lots more.

Next up is the highly anticipated Lawn Fawn release. There is so much in this release. We're starting with the large lady bug and leaf and new animal for your mini box collection, a frog!

With both my husband and daughter working from home these two sets really called to me to buy, buy...and I did!

You can take these little people and put them in the computer screen in the set above. You can't see it clearly but there is a cross grid to stamp into the screen and these little people below are sized to fit right into each square. 

This one is a little pricey but you can do so much with it. It's not just for Easter. That basket is gorgeous and you can put flowers in for a get well, sympathy, Mother's Day, thinking of you. The list goes on.

For you slim line lovers, dies and stencils to create every kind of background you may need.

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles!


Finally, this sunshine die can be used with a shutter card, Magic Iris and just by itself with the stamp set to the right. Also, we got the Flip Flop stamps and dies in several animals, the fox, the chameleon and the elephant.

I've been waiting for these G45 kits to come in. I love, love, love, the Catch of the Day. I'm hoping to make one of my 3D raised pages with this collection


This last one also intrigues me. I love the black background and am looking forward to checking out all the pages in the collection.

I think after this post this funny is almost too true...


Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out our 3pm Blog post for an exciting new event announcement!

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe everyone.



















No comments: