Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunshine, Snowy, Sunday

 A quick post with Saturday's Facebook Video and some new product photos for you. The video from Saturday is HERE. Sharon has lots of new product to get you in the mood for Spring.

I have some product photos for you also. Reverse Confetti is new in the store this week.


Also new is a release from Sugar Pea. I like their simple style. We have stamp sets with matching dies for saying Hello and Easter.




 That's all I have for now. The new Lawn Fawn release will be available on Thursday, February 25. Sharon also has a lot of new Sizzix and Honey Bee. Check it out on-line.

For my funny this week:  Now, be serious, how many of you see yourself in this one? - I know I did this last week!

That's it for me for this week. Have a Crafty Good Week. Stay Warm and Safe everyone. 


No comments: