Thursday, May 13, 2021

Double Duty , Again

 I went to check out Sue's Monday inspiration post and realized I didn't post the Saturday FB video! So I'm going to give you the link for both Saturday and yesterday's videos. Let's start with last Saturday. You will find the video HERE. Moving on to Wednesday, HERE is the video from yesterday. So much good stuff! With the sunshine and warmer temps we are expecting this weekend we are encouraging you to make a stop at the store. If you haven't been in lately or at all during the last year, come see all the new and old favorites Sharon has added to the store. You will be amazed and a little overwhelmed. I'm there every week and I know I am! 

We also have some great new classes coming up. It seems every time Sharon opens a box with a new release or a new company she says, "That's going to be a class." in addition, I may be doing another cube class later this summer and I have an idea for another new class, again for later this summer. Kim, who does beautiful classes, has been under the weather for a while but I know she's anxious to come back to the store and bring some new class ideas with her.

I'm expecting some new product photos later today (because I'm writing a post this morning) so I'll leave you with some photos of adorable panda cubs. These little rolls polly babies are too cute.









Two funnies this post because I missed my Saturday post. My level of coordination is about the same as Calvin's here. I could never do these things!

Lastly, this is how I roll - and cupcake and cake...

You all have a good weekend. Enjoy the sun and stop in and say hello if you are in the neighborhood. Have a crafty good weekend and Stay Safe!


No comments: