Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lots to Cover

OK, I've got  a bunch of videos. I beleive last Saturday's FB video  Here.  Last Wednesday's video is HERE. Today's video is HERE. I had a problem getting the videos to load and they they would cut out on me. My computer will be eight years old come October and I think it's trying to tell me to retire it! The only thing is my iPad is also dying and my phone is having issues. That's a lot of hardware to replace!

I've also got new product photos for you starting with MFT. Let's start with a really nice floral in a circle die and a leaf and floral die set.  Lots of fun things you can do with these. We also have a great multi use word and phrase set and a Birthday set with a nice variety of fonts to help create the perfect tone for your card. Last up are several dies you can use on your slimline cards and on regular size cards. 




Many of these next ones were in today's video. I switched browsers and I'm having better luck downloading photos, yes! Cottage Cutz has Slim Line!



Retirement stamps!

Florals with dragonfly or butterfly

Renke butterfly

Sizzix papers

Divinity Designs 

Hummingbird, butterfly and insect sets where you get the die and the stamps!

Doesn't this heart stamp remind you of the logo to the show 'Love American Style"? I'm dating myself!
New from Altenew



Lovely Secret Garden paper and charm collection

New company, I believe


Concord and 9th BIG word dies.

That's about it for today. Lots of new stuff! I believe that the final item people have been waiting for for next weekend's Maker Mania 3 arrived at the end of the video. Sharon will be shipping your kits or they will be ready to be picked up later today. I'll be sitting in on MM3 to help answer questions for Sharon. I'm looking forward to seeing all the creativity.

RE: today's first funny. Do you ever watch a TV show and there is a car chase where the police are chasing the bad guys and are relaying their positions on the radio? They do this all the time! Who has any idea which is the north side of the street or turn west! 

My directions go something like this. "Turn at that great deli shop that has the potato salad you like then turn right at your mother's old hairdresser, the first one not the one she goes to now." I'd lose the perp every time! (P.S.- I have a great sense of direction just not compass direction!)

To help with directions when we don't know where we're going we rely on Google Maps on our phones. However, we call that feminine voice that tells us where to go, Lucy - As in, 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'. How else would our phones know how to tell us where to go!

Have a crafty good week everyone. Sharon and Mark are going to Jersey to see the grand girls (and their parents). The store will be open on Saturday, 10-4, closed on Sunday and Monday and we will reopen on Tuesday, 10-3. Enjoy your holiday plans or veg out at home like I am. Either way have a good weekend and we'll see you next time, Stay Safe!

No comments: