Thursday, May 6, 2021

Wednesday's Facebook Video

 A quick post for today. Sharon's FB video was a great demo video featuring pastes, stencils and ink. Have fun watching her create two cards. I have Sharon's Facebook Video from Wednesday HERE

Short post for today. Please check out our new classes posted on our website. We are still offering our classes via ZOOM and in store. As virus protocols are lifted and more people are vaccinated we hope to see you in store for classes. Masks are always welcome and still required in our store so please consider joining us when you see a class you like. Our only other absolute requirement is you wear pants to the store!

Since I'm short on store content I'll leave you with two funnies for the day. Could this first one be Cooper?

I promise, we weren't drunk when we got Coop!

Well there goes my weekend tournament plans... 

I'll see you next with Saturday's video and maybe some new product. Until then Happy Crafting and above all Stay Safe!



No comments: