Monday, July 12, 2021

A Little Backed Up!

I missed sending out Saturday's Facebook video so I'm here now to make amends. You'll see some of my favorite ideas in this post especially the Washi tape part. A great way to make lovely, quick, no coloring but beautiful colored cards. The Facebook video is  HERE.

I'm at a loss for photos but I do have one of those "everything old is new again" type products to show you. First up is this blast from the past. Sealing Wax! I'm going to date myself with this. While I don't go back to colonial days, I did buy these wax seal stamps and the wax when we visited Williamsburg when I was way to young to admit now! I would use sealing wax and these seals on letters when I was in Junior and High school, many, many, MANY moons ago, and they are back! New seals from Altenew. Use on your cards and not just your envelopes.


I may have shared before but even with the Misti there are times we all would like to use an acrylic block. This is a great set with lots of sizes and grid lines to help you line up your stamps while positioning.

Again, I may have posted before but I wanted to make sure I covered everything. These are large background stamps from Hero Arts.

Last up is my funny for the day. Boy, do I know what this is like!

Have a crafty good week everyone and I'll be back on Wednesday with a new Facebook Video from Sharon, Stay Safe!

No comments: