Sunday, July 18, 2021

Rain, Much?

 Welcome to another rainy Saturday. It is, however, beautifully sunny in France. It's the second to last day of the Tour de France, my annual three week visit to France via the marvels of TV. Paris tomorrow and vacation is over. I'm one of the sportiest people who never leaves the couch! I'll have the Olympics next weekend to keep me busy and up early for another two weeks. 

UPDATE: Sunday Afternoon - The rain has gone and I have Sharon's  Facebook  Live video HERE. It was slow to load so I hope it the full video comes through.

Do I stamp/craft during this forced at home time, kinda sorta. I took two card classes from Lawn Fawn this past week. One was a free one via Facebook the other, which I did yesterday was a Jenn Shurkus class that took all day practically. I had varying degrees of success. It was hard to do because there were many things I wanted to go ahead and several things I should have waited and not gone ahead on. Here is one card still under construction.

The jury is still out on doing classes via Facebook for me. I'd like to do one of our store classes via ZOOM where you can ask real time questions and get more direct feedback from the instructor. I've taught these classes, now I need to take one.

That's it for me today. I hope to have more pictures of product for you soon. Keep in mind Stamp Camp is coming in August. We'll let you know when sign-ups are up and of the dates as soon as they are confirmed. Until then, as Sharon has mentioned, welcome to Christmas in August!

Here's my funny for the day.

Have a crafty good week and I'll see you after Wednesday's video. Please keep yourself safe and when in doubt, wear a mask.



No comments: