Thursday, July 8, 2021

Wednesday's Video

 I hope everyone had a fun July 4th weekend. The weather turned out better than expected and I've heard stories of family picnics and ball games over the weekend from lots of people. I'm basically a house potato  with the goal of staying cool and getting my leg back in working order, so lots of Netflix, videos and cold packs for me. 

I missed Wednesday's live video, oh my! I did watch it later in the afternoon. I think you will find one of Sharon's product instructions very interesting. Making a stamp from your embossing folders! What a great idea. To that end, you will find the video HERE.

That's it for me for today. I will say that I agree with Sharon that those gem cards were really fun to do and very relaxing. I made at least two and sent them out to friends and family. I'm looking forward to seeing how the cupcake turned out. 

Here's my cutie for the day. A friend posted this little guy. How can you not smile.



This is me and my husband. I can't tell you how often I sit in the car with my eyes closed...
Have a great day everyone and do something crafty! Above all, Stay Safe and we'll see you after Saturday's video.

No comments: