Monday, April 15, 2024

Happy Monday!

What a beautiful spring today is! What is even better is that my allergies are not acting up, yet! I hope everyone can get outside today and enjoy some sunshine.

For this week's sample, I used a new background set from Gina K called Doodle Garden Background. This background stamp reminded me of coloring books in which I used to love color.

I used oranges, pinks, and purple to color the design. Coloring this was so relaxing! 


I used a die set from Concord & 9th to die-cut "hi" from the background that I colored. The Concord & 9th set also has the word "friend" which I die-cut three times and glued together. I have plenty of the colored background left over so I could make a couple more cards!

Supplies used:

--Gina K: Doodle Garden Background stamp

--Concord & 9th: Everyday Sayings

--MFT: Orange Sherbet 6x6 pad


I hope that everyone has a very crafty week!--Kim

No comments: