Thursday, June 6, 2013

Technical Difficulties Thursday!

Yes, we are suffering from a few technical difficulties. I've got my Thursday post drafted but I'm having difficulties getting it uploaded to the site. So I'll give you the short version until I can give you the whole post.

First: The StampScrapArtTour is coming to the Hamburg Fairgrounds on August 24&25. We ae selling tickets for the event for $5. The price at the door is $6. The ticket is good for both days.

We've got some great new papers from Carta Bella, Simple Stories and BoBunny. We also have a new stamp line, Deep Red. They offer an eclectic selection of rubber, unmounted stamps.

Lastly, we had a great weekend garage sale turnout. Thanks to eveyone who participated. All you sellers out there, come in for your Gift Certificates. I hope to be able to share my regular post with you by tomorrow. We've only got about for computers in the house so I should be able to get my post up tomorow!

No comments: