Monday, June 3, 2013

BSS MONDAY IDEA - A WEDDING CARD

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Monday Idea.
 
Today's idea is a wedding card.
 
It's June already, can you believe it?  And, because we tend to think of
June as Wedding month, I thought I would share a wedding card with you today.
 
 
I chose this beautiful Bride stamp from Stamping Bella, Uptown Girls Collection.
Brigitte the Bride (EB225)  After I colored and fussy cut her out, I glittered her
dress with white sparkly glitter.

 
Started with a 5.7 inch white card stock card base.  I cut the two largest dies
from the Spellbinder's 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 set (S6-005).  I adhered the largest one to the front of the card base.  I popped up the second one.  Next I cut the Grand Gothic Stained Glass die from Poppy Stamps (855).  Behind it, I cut a piece of Velum and sponged lightly with blue die ink and adhered the two together.  Then I popped that up in the center of the second Spellbinders die.  Here comes the bride.  I popped Brigitte up in the center of the arch die.  Added three paper roses and pearl sprigs from the bridal department at Michael's.
 
I love the all white with just touches of color like the red rose bouquet.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Have a great week.
Sue Drees

No comments: