Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teaching Thursday

It's blogging time again!  Today I'm teaching my Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar class. It's an easy peasy class and once all the cutting is done assembly will be quick and voila! So while the ladies are working on their layouts, I'm typing away! Here's what's new in the store

New Penny Black - Stamps and Dies!




Tools from Ranger
Add the spinner extension for more color storage!


Papers from Pebbles

 Video help for Copics coloring

New stamps from Northwoods, great for guy cards and Father's Day!




Finally for inspiration, here is one of my favorite sayings using Memory Box dies.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm outa here to my bi-annual scrap retreat in the southern tier, yeah! But, I've finally caught the crud that's been going around, bummers :-( wish me luck! 
























No comments: