Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back up quarterback

Donna is away this week so I am subbing  in for her....hopefully we'll get through it ok!  Here's some of TAylored Expressions dies and stamp sets for this months latest release.  I can't wait to make dome new samples with the flower dies!
Here are some brand spankin' new dies from Little B!  I took some home with me to play with!  Great selection of designs....my favorite are the word dies!  Ok, first mistake... The dies are shown under these new papers from pebbles!  


Here's a bit of inspiration for this week... Dimitra did a 3-d shadow box using the new sports line from Graphic 45!  You really need to see this in person, the detail and dimension is amazing!  The first picture in this post shows a closer view... How the picture got up this I have no idea!  

And lastly Sadie was spayed yesterday and wasn't feeling so hot afterwards.  Today she is much better and you would never know!  
Donna will be back next week so stay tuned!  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter from all of us !

No comments: