Thursday, April 17, 2014

Remote Thursday - Boston!

Just a quick post from Boston! We just finished college tour number four and while my daughter and hubby are out hunting down cupcakes, I'm back in the room resting my weary feet! 
 We are right around the block from the finish line of the Boston Marathon and could hear the explosion when the police detonated the suspicious back pack Tuesday night. It was a very somber day here as the entire city remembered last year's bombings. 

We were walking down Newbury St. The other evening and I saw this display. 
The entire length of their window from top to bottom was filled with vintage sewing machines! So cool!
I was also looking at my email and found a few cool products coming out from Taylored Expressions. Keeping with my Scopl theme...

Great Graduation set! Hopefully it's one Sharon will be getting in. Here are some of TE's samples. 


And two other sets for your grads. 


No stamp stores here but I did find a cute and kitchy store in Cambridge yesterday, so I'll leave you with novelties from Black Ink. 

Have a wicked good week and I'll see you next Thursday. Also, Happy Eastah!




 

No comments: