Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Thursday!


Welcome to the first full week if Spring!

I've been out of the store for a week. I was supposed to go on my semi-annual scrapbook retreat but nature intervened by giving me a ridiculous cold that still has me wiped out but not contagious and able to work! So I had lots to look at when I came in this morning. For starters it's a 'die'namic Thursday with all the new dies I spied! Take a peek...




These are the tip if the iceberg of our new dies. We've got lots more. 

I found some lovely beach papers that remind me if Mary Cassatt paintings. These are great for vintage and baby at the beach photos. 




We've also got our stencil tower with all our stencils and embossing/gesso and other pastes. Alison has been having a lot of fun with these, ask her about them the next time you are in. 

We also have new appliqué embellishments available for your layouts and card making. Here's a sample.  

For those if you curious about our 3D punch pages here is a sample of what you can do. 

These lovely floral images were made with this -

Well time for some coloring and card inspiration. 
Hope you all gave a hoppy day! See you next week. Donna

























No comments: