Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's Thursday Time Again...

I've got lots to show and tell you all so let's get to it!  First up is a little FYI from me and Cheery Lynn dies. When Mike Dywan was here he demonstrated new techniques and lots of dies. I especially liked the rose dies. Several weeks later I looked at the die, looked at the picture and tried to figure out how they came out so lovely in the photo and so flat and droopy when I made them! So like any good crafter I went to YouTube and searched 'Cheery Lynn Roses'. I was rewarded with a nice video of how to turn this

Into this...
All the basics are here, die petals, liquid glue and a rounded stick or pencil to give your petals dimension. So cool, I'm using them on my October Graphic 45 layout for the store. 

On to the new good stuff!  First up, NEW Distress Ink Sprays from Ranger!  We've got a good selection to start with and more on order. 

Thanks to a Debbie these stamps are some of the most popular we carry. We have new 'Besties' from Sherri Baldy. Here are the Halloween themed stamps...

And here are some of the other new styles we have in...

We have some new Northwoods fall and Thanksgiving stamps...




Just a quick paper question for you all. Do you like this 12X12 sheet and how would you Scrappers out there use it?

Now on to - Christmas! First up are new Darcie's tin pins and coordinating stamp collections. I know I've said it before, I love these!




And what would a post be without paper! New from American Crafts for Christmas...


This collection kit is from a Lawn Fawn. We also have loose 12X12 sheets, pin embellishments, coordinating stamps and dies! Check out Lawn Fawn's blog for a great video utilizing the  components of this collection

Last up, returning to Halloween, I want to show you this cute card Debbie made and some of MFT's stamps and dies. Take a close look at the witch card and I'll let you in on a little secret at the end of the post.  


Debbie MADE her own background paper! She used distress inks and a distressed tool to make this background that goes from a dark starry night into the green of the lawn/ ground below. 
Just gorgeous! 

See you next week!

No comments: