Monday, September 22, 2014

BSS MONDAY IDEA - A Fall Card

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Monday Idea.

This week's card is a Fall card.  Even with the warmth of Sunday, there is a feeling of Fall in the air.



What I used

Cream card stock card base 5x7
Stencil - Memory Box  Brilliant 88559
Butterfly die -Memory Box  Lunette Butterfly 98745
Leaves Die - Impression Obsession 030-S
Sentiment Stamp - Inkadinkado 95787-N
Gold Perfect Pearls with water in a mini spritzer
Assorted dye ink Fall colors
Ranger sponge applicator

How I did it

On a light yellow piece of card, with the stencil over it, I sponged
various Fall colors or dye ink over the stencil.
Cut out the Butterfly die twice and the leaves.
Using the applicator, sponge colors onto the butterfly
and leaves as desired.  I used a bright yellow card stock to
cut out the leaves and butterfly then inked on other colors.

I sprayed the leaves, Butterfly and the stenciled and colored piece
with the gold perfect pearls spray.  When dry I put the card together, popping up
the leaves and butterfly.

Have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by.

Sue Drees

No comments: