Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday's Finds..

It was so nice to come in today and see that we've started decorating for fall and Halloween! 

Although, I do have a thing about spiders, yck! At least this one isn't hanging from the ceiling which would totally freak me out!

I also have some new stuff to share...
At the show last month one of the booths had these great vintage transparent sheets available. Sharon loved them and we picked up a few for the store.  I love the color in these chickens and roosters! We also have cherubs/angels, florals, Victorian children at Christmas and vintage Santa's. I think Sharon is planning on a class in November/December. 

These are new texture pastes from Prima's Art Basics. There is a crackle buried in there that looks really cool! 

Those summer travel photos taking up space on your smart phone? I've got a paper collection for you. it's called Souvenier from Bo Bunny, great for travel photos. I have two friends who went to South Africa, another friend who is in Europe right now, a friend who took a cruise to Alaska and my own baby bro and wife who spent their anniversary week on the Cape and at Newport, RI! (I bought some today :)

Kids and/or grand kids off to school? Bella Blvd. has an affable collection, especially suited for little ones. It's called 'Love to Learn' - really cute! 

If you have older kids, like me, there is a great collection call Library. This is great for high school and college aged kids that you still want to create pages for.   My daughter had her 'last-first' this year. Her 'last' 'first' day of school. I've got a senior in the house! 

Getting ready for trick or treaters or holiday parties? Here are some great treat bag ideas utilizing dies from Taylored Expressions, MFT, Tim Holtz, Jillian, Impression Obsession and more!




We've also got some great new papers in. Kraft paper anyone?

I know it's fall and I've been waiting for cooler temperatures, but these bright colors caught my eye as I have my neice's destination wedding to Jamaica come July on the brain! 

Lastly, as inspiration, I'm posting Sharon's Fall Cigar Box for you to oh and ah over!

That's it for me this week. See you next Thursday!



No comments: