Thursday, October 30, 2014

Falling Thursday

No great hidden meaning in the title (I've totally run out if things to rhyme with Thursday!) I'm just looking out the window and seeing the last of the foliage in yellows and oranges along with already bare branches and feeling a nice chill in the air. I LOVE fall! My favorite time of the year! 

We're getting ready for another Stamp camp. Cutting and kitting is my life!

Love this new box die cut for the Taylored  Expressions box base!

Sharon put out new embossing folders

Memory Box/Poppy dies - holiday words.

Kaiser Krafts vintage Christmas papers, rich, vibrant colors and images. This is just a sampling if the papers in the collection. 

Darcie's has some new stamps and pins for winter. 

Our Nov/Dec Newsletter and Class Descriptions list will be coming out this weekend. Friday night if we're lucky, by Sunday for sure! We're also getting our photos and samples ready to post to the gallery this weekend. 

I'm on my bi-yearly scrapbook retreat next week so I'll see you in two weeks or maybe I'll do a post from the road and show you some of my scrappin' sistas work! Have a great week!







No comments: