Monday, February 9, 2015

Goodie, Goodie Thursday!

MGoodies, we've got goodies! I have it on good authority that the My Favorite Things order has finally come in. Certain customers, names will not be mentioned ;-) have been calling us once some even twice a day waiting on this order!

We also have two new stamp companies. The first, Altenew, is often featured on Jennifer McGuire's blog which, if you don't, you should follow! So talented!

We also got in a cute new company called Jane's Doodles. 

New mechanical pencils...

Unmounted IO stamps in our mixed media section...

I found this stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations. First notice the new packaging logo design - nice! I only have a few left but we can always special order if we are out. 

We also have the new Graohic 45 collections in. I'll post photos on Saturday as I will be in New York City with my daughter on a college visit (me) and shopping (she-hopes!) next Thursday. If I can, I'll post an 'on the road' blog entry. I'm hoping to go to the Ink Pad, NYC's only stamp store. 

Just a few house keeping notes, we are starting to compile our new class descriptions for March and April. We have a great new selection of classes planned and a few new versions of old favorites. Stamp Camp begins the last weekend in February through the beginning of March and Sharon is finalizing the specifics of Tammy Tutterow's visit in April. We will be using our 'old' store so we can open the sign  ups to more people. Right now we are looking at one class on Friday night and two on Saturday with a possible Sunday class. Once we have the specifics you will be the first to know!  

Stay warm and safe over the next few truly frigid days. 

No comments: