Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Post Plus!

Hi! I'm back today with all that I couldn't fit in on Thursday and then some. First, here are some up close photos of the new Graphic 45 collections, Home Sweet Home, Artisan Style and Precious Memories. Here is Artisan Style...

Here isHome Sweet Home...

This is Precious Memories...

We also have chipboard, sticker pages, and stamp sets. We have a limited number of 12x12 and 8x8 inch paper packs. 


Finnabair's Art Ingredients are in including Micro Beads and stamps



Also, Prima has come in. 6x6 pads, new Julie Nutting stamps and a
Watercolor pencils! Jennifer Snyder will be coming back to the store on Sunday, March 13. I see some coloring coming! 



 I mentioned before that I'm a blog hopper and one of my favorite blogs is Jennifer McGuire's. I love her simple style and she makes the best videos! I had a customer as me about the MISTI Stamp Tool and I have to say my first reaction was what's that?!? Yesterday, cruising the blogs I found a video on Jennifer's blog that illustrated what a great tool this is. As you see in the video, Jennifer used the tool to create 60 - count'em 60 cards, in one sitting, for Christmas gifts. I'm nowhere that talented or patient to manage that many but, after looking at this video, I almost think I can do it too!

We now carry Altenew stamps and I believe we have the set Jennifer used. For me, the tool looks like it would be great for me for just single stamping as I have such difficulty stamping clean, clear, straight images and placing my images where I want them to go and being consistent from where I guesstimate the stamped image to go and actually getting ink on the stamp and then from stamp to paper. This tool looks like it may actually, finally, make me a stamper!

Sharon has it on order but we don't know when we will be receiving it. If you'd like to pre-order it, give the store a call. We will post as soon as we know it's on the way!


Lastly, we will be CLOSED tomorrow, February 15 due to the weather and the never ending snow and frigid temps expected Sunday. Stay warm and safe! I'll see you next week from NYC!

No comments: