Friday, March 13, 2015

A Day Late but Photos Lots!

I had a real busy day at the store yesterday and did a class for a sweet group of Girl Scouts last night so that put me behind on my blogging for this week. The good news is that I've got lots of photos and may also be posting more come Saturday. 

A small piece if house keeping, we are adding more people to our Tammy Tutterow's classes every day. We will be using our old store for Saturday and Sunday's classes to accommodate as many people as Tammy is comfortable with so if you are thinking of signing up, we strongly encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Check out my previous post and/or our website under the Tammy Tutterow's tab (under More) for class descriptions, times and costs. 

Now on to New Stuff!
Prima gesso's, pastes, gels and more for your multi media projects.

We've gotten in new My Favorite Things dies and stamp sets and they are going fast!

Hero Arts - great mini stamps for you to customize your organizers, paperwork, calendars and more! 

NEW Ombré stamp pads from Hero Arts. Mona will be demoing these pads and other new items on the 19th. Again, these are going fast!

Stamping Bella has several new lines of stamps and they are adorable! Here's a sampling...






Penny Black - we've got new dies and stamps. Here is where work interfered with my picture taking. I didn't have time to snap the stamps so I'll be adding them to my post on Saturday. I do have a photo of a selection of the dies. 

Lastly, St. Patrick's day is coming up very soon and Easter not long after that. Here is a reminder of what we've got. 

We've got these great wood shamrocks in a package of three sizes. Cover them with paint, paper, whatever and they make great decorations. . 

I will have photos on Saturday of these wooden forms but of eggs this time, just in time for your Easter decorating. This is just one portion of our Easter papers and stamps. Have you made your cards yet?
See you on Saturday with more photos of new Lawn Fawn, papers and those Penny Black stamps and whatever else we have gotten in. 

No comments: