Saturday, March 14, 2015

Surplus Saturday

Another busy day at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff!! Sharon had 12 people in Beginning Copics this morning! Do you think folks are coming out of hibernation?  I promised more photos today so here we go! First up, New Lawn Fawn With more coming!


I apologize for the orientation of a few of these photos, but I think you'll get the idea when you see the card samples below them, just gorgeous!






Marian Smith papers Gypsy and Timeless collections.


We have wooden eggs that you can decorate for the holiday. Here are some samples...

Sharon did some redecorating for spring. Here are some of our new displays...

I'll see you in two weeks as I'm away this coming Thursday through Saturday at my bi-annual scrapbook retreat. Happy crafting!

















No comments: