Thursday, May 28, 2015

What to do Thursday?

What to do, what to do...? I came in this morning, did my usual walk through and couldn't find something to write about, gasp! Considering I usually can't find my head if it weren't attached, I wasn't too worried. So until Sharon checked in I thought I'd cruise around and post some inspiration samples and a few reminders of what we have that you may have missed. 

First up, a little Northwoods

Great for coloring!

Some great new unmounted stamps for spring from C.C. Designs

We've got this card up by the register and I posted it for the possibilities. How easy would it be to switch this up and use one of your existing more ornate flower dies? Think a different color, a different floral die and label die. The real fun can be in reinventing the background. This is a great card design to display your creativity. 

We found another way to use the color burst powders featured in the card above. Clipped next to the description is a sample of Color Bursts on fabric, cool!

We have more Blue Fern laser chipboard cutouts including this large oval frame. 

New stencils and old favorites have been restocked.  

Another reminder that graduation season is in full swing. 



We have also begun carrying the new BigShot machine with the larger platform. Check in at the store for the price. Have a good week and I'll see you next week. 

No comments: