Monday, June 1, 2015

BSS MONDAY IDEA - Elegant Flowers

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Monday Idea.

Today's card is a beautiful flower with an equally beautiful die cut 
that I got with my Mother's Day gift certificate to my favorite place
to shop, Buffalo Stamps and Stuff, of course! Thank you to my wonderful
daughter and her family for their thoughtfulness.


The inside


Stamps - C.C. Designs, Himalayan Poppy (JD1014)
Sentiment - Penny Black clear set, Special Wishes (30-229) 
Die - Spellbinder's Triple Floral (S6-027)
Paper - White Card Stock, designer paper is Bazzill Basics Paper-Huckleberry Pie
(#304303) 6x6 mini prints
I stamped image with Versafine Onyx ink and embossed with clear EP.
Card base is 6x6, Designer paper mat is 53/4 inches square
inside white mat is 53/4 inches square, designer paper is 43/4 inches square
White pearls on front
Ribbon is white organdy ribbon with a gold border from my stash.
Image is colored with Copics.
White Sharpie Water based White Opaque Paint Marker used to highlight
white areas on the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great week.
Sue Drees

No comments: