Monday, July 6, 2015

BSS MONDAY IDEA - Waiting for You.

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Monday Idea.

Have you seen these cute little pups in the store by Stampendous?

For this weeks idea, I made a card using the stamp set, the die cuts to match,
and the clear word set.  So cute...........

Card Front



Inside


Inside opened


Stamp - Stampendous (CR55076) Pop Up Puppies
Dog Sayings -( SSC1223) all stampendous
Dies - (DC55076) Pop Up Puppies - Stampendous
Grass- Grassland Border (825) Poppy Stamps
Flowers - Catalina Border (98123) Memoy Box
Fence - Cheery Lyn Designs - (B123)

Stamped and colored the pups face and paws, cut out with 
matching dies.
Wood fence was made using My Minds Eye 6x6 Pad.
Cut the piece I wanted and ran it through the Darice wood
grain embossing folder.  I then cut across the top with a
scalloped square die.  In between each scallop I scored a line
the length of the fence to look like boards.
I then place the paws in the middle and using an Action
Wobble Spring, attached the pups head (a little tilted) in place.
The Action Wobble Spring adds motion. 
At the bottom of the tall fence, I added the border grass, fence (I cut it down), a brown
strip for dirt, and the flower border (I cut it apart to spread the flowers
around)
Added a tiny pink bow to the pups head.
I ran the inside liner left side through a Darice Paws embossing
folder, and added the sentiment on the right from
the Stampendous Dog Sayings set.

Fun card to put together.  Love the pups in the set, their are three
different dog heads, a dog body, a bone and the paws

Thanks for stopping by today.
 Have a great week
Sue Drees

No comments: