Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Stuff on this Rainy Thursday

How come there are no songs about a rainy Thursday, or about Thursday all together? I'm always trying to find a 'hook' for my titles and posts for Thursday's and it ain't easy! The good news is as I walked in this morning I saw several changes, some new stamp displays and a note from Sharon about new releases, so let's get started!

First up My Favorite Things has two new 6x6 paper packs. Love these! SPECIAL NOTE! We are expecting a shipment of My Favorite Things any minute now! Lots of new goodies!

Waffle Flower stamps and dies. 

C.C. Designs has several new stamps with outdoors themes. There are additional covered bridge and sea side stamps not shown. 

C.C. also has a lovely series of flower stamps featuring a nice variety of blooms. They are in the display on your right as you come into the store. 

We have restocked many of our Lil'inkers dies and I wanted to show you samples of these two perforation dies that are great for backgrounds!

While we wait on our delivery, we have many of the basic shape dies with the stitched borders. 

We also have some re-stocks on favorites. 

Avery Elle - just liked the versatility of this stamp for summer get togethers. 

By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea! I'm seriously bummed because my neice is getting married at sunset tonight in Jamaica and I can't be there πŸ˜“ all my love to Mehgan and RobπŸ’—!

BoBunny Boardwalk collection

More vacation, beach and ocean themed papers! NOTE - we also have the new Pion sea themed paper. 

It's after the Fourth of July so I think I can safely post a photo of some reorganizing here in the store for future product...

New Class boards are up for July and August. I'm loving these and think I need to make the time for some artistic therapy!

Check out our web site and our email for updates on the Garage Sale, July 26th, Summer Stamp Camp and our Wacky, Wild, Week Sale, along with all our other summer fun activities! See you next week!

No comments: