Thursday, October 15, 2015

I'm Back Thursday!

I'm back after spending a long weekend in Miami helping to throw a baby shower for one of my best friend's daughter-in-law. I really liked where they lived but the heat, even in October was too much for me. I was happy to be back to Buffalo and anxious to see what was new at the store. As I walk around the store, let me show you what I found. 

First up, new laser cuts for your favorite Buffalo teams! 


Look at these beautifully detailed wooded laser cuts. They are from Haughton House and there are two in a packet. 

Something a lot of people have been waiting for, My Favorite Things for the holidays. 


Two card samples from MFT

We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folders.

Elizabeth Designs dimensional die cut cards for the holidays. 

Love these next two stamps, but I forgot to look at who makes them! You'll find them on the stamp wall with our other holiday stamps. 


New shiny washi tapes for the holidays. 

New papers from Kasier

New papers from Photoplay

Saw this new set from Mama Elephant and think it will inspire me to make a card for my daughter at school!

I love box cards and this one is really cute and it uses stamped images. 

We've got a great sale on Halloween stamps and dies. 

Here is just a sampling of our Halloween display. We have a lot more!

Lastly, someone at AI has finally captured me in a stamp! We're even wearing red! 
See you next week!  Donna

No comments: