Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Live from BSS, it's Thursday again!

It's finally fall, the heat is gone, the leaves are turning and I'm a happy girl. I love fall. It's my favorite season. October is my month and this year it's a busy one. I'm going to Florida for a long weekend on Friday so I'm working on Thursday this week. We just finished a great weekend with Tammy Tutterow and I'm very happy to tell you she will be back next year. Sharon has already reserved her weekend. Next coming up is a visit by Kelly Purkey, stamper and designer extrordinar. Stay tuned for details. 

We're also prepping for new classes for November and December AND Stamp Camp! We are getting in more holiday product every day and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Distress Ink color, Carved Pumpkin. I've got a few photos for you and some new card samples for inspiration. Enjoy!

I love Pink Ink! I learned to color with pencils on Pink Ink images. 


More Halloween samples - Northwoods Stamps

Inky Antics


Whipper Snapper Designs

I mentioned Kelly Purkey earlier and we just got in her stamps and inks. Many of Kelky's designs are great for planners. See what I mean...



Kelly will be visiting us in early December and is designing a stamp set just for us with iconic Buffalo images. I cannot wait!

A few new stamp and stamp and die sets from Hero Arts.


And just because I think they are so stinkin' cute, here are a few Lawn Fawn samples.

I know we have a 'few' more new things but you're just going to have to come in see for your self!

Lastly, here are a few photos from Tammy's mixed media class. First, Tammy's 'not so silent stalkers' from Ohio. 







Have a great week, enjoy your Columbus Day holiday and I'll see you next week. DM

No comments: