Friday, November 11, 2016

Destination Posting!

I'm a day late this week because I'm at my bi-annual scrapbook retreat with my Finger Lakes scrapping friends. I've been scrapping with these ladies for close to 18 years and we always have a great time together. However, I'm down in the southern tier and internet and cell reception is sketchy at best so while I have a signal I'm going to post a few photos.  Just a reminder that the new class descriptions are up and also to let you all know we've been having some problems with our web page hosting site which we are working on. We will have all our usual newsletter columns, important dates, class photos and the rest up as soon as possible. Please bear with us. 

On to the fun stuff! My Favorite Things has several new collections here in the store. Gotta love a company that builds stamp sets based on hedgehogs, llamas and this month, sloths!
 

 



 

Taylored Expressions has their new 2017 calendar basics out along with their background stamp for notecards. Sharon will be offering a notecard class at December utilizing some of these products. 
 


TE also has some great holiday stamps and dies for your cards. 
 
 
Stamp layering is very popular right now. Here is a set from Hero Arts along with a sample card. 
 

Lastly, we have launched our Bible Journaling class with Janelle. Here is a sample of this month's page.  We have a class coming up on Saturday the19th. 
 
Gonna try and send this again - from here in the boonies. Have a crafty week and we'll see you next Thursday.

No comments: