Monday, November 7, 2016

BSS IDEA - SCENIC STAMPS

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea.

I bought a Penny Black Stamp a few weeks ago because it had
a beautiful scene.  I tried coloring it up several times with 
terrible results. 

Last week, Penny Black ran a week of tutorials and I was
notified by email.  When I opened the tutorial up, lo and behold,
Jill was showing how she does this type of stamp.

A lightbulb went on and after watching the video I could
not wait to try her method.

Here are the results


The stamp is Penny Black-Hidden Lane (40-416)
This could also be done like a winter scene by leaving the
ground white.

Here is a link to the youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgxFaNhg-A

I can't wait to get some more of these beautiful scene
stamps, love the one in the video!

Thanks for stopping by today.
  Have a great week. 
Sue Drees

No comments: