Thursday, January 26, 2017

Back in the Saddle Thursday!

Yes, we're back! I think Sharon flew back on Monday and I was supposed to be back on Sunday but high winds, tornados, thunder and lightening cancelled my flight on Sunday so I got back late Monday. I might be getting just a tad too old for roller coasters....especially the ones where you're strapped in and hung upside down as the coaster does loops, spins and drops...just saying!

I came in this morning and had the feeling many of our first time customers have of being overwhelmed. My eyes kept darting around trying to absorb what was new and what had been moved around and new inspiration. I had a few chances to look at Sharon's CHA Periscope videos so I know we will be getting lots of new things in but I didn't get a chance to troll the internet for sneak peeks like I usually do.  

I'm starting today with product and inspiration. Hero, Memory Box, and Penny Black are featured. 
 

 

Next up are some of the new Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Collection, Woodsies and Pella images. (Debby will LOVE these!)
 

 

Dare I say Easter is coming? Check out the Our Daily Bread lace styled dies. These would pair beautifully with Valentine's, Easter, weddings and more!
 

We've done some reorganizing. We've placed many of the 'Birthday' themed stamps in one area, very near the wooden Birthday stamps. We're hoping to make it easier for you to find like themed product. Let us know what you think. 
 

Lastly, I love this card for Valentine's Day. Have a great week and we'll see you soon. 
 

No comments: