Monday, January 30, 2017

BSS IDEA - On The Wings Of A Dove

Welcome to the Buffalo Stamps and Stuff Idea.

Hi stamping friends.  Hope you're keeping warm and cozy. A little snow and cold temps this weekend made for a craft room marathon.  Caught up with some cards and some organizing.

I bought this week's stamp on my last visit to the store, and when I was looking it
over to purchase, I thought it would be perfect to make a card for a friend
who is going through some serious health issues right now.  It was colored up
in pink and reds in the store with the Valentines.  I love stamps that can be used
for multiple purposes, don't you.

So, here is what I did with this stamp.


The finished card.


Stamp - Pink Ink, Wings of Love (7101G)
Paper -Brown, White, and Dark Green Card stock
Designer Paper Kaiser Craft, Always and Forever Collection
Admire P2093
WOW Clear Sparkle Emobssing Glitter (WS 15R)
Green Twine Bow
Colored with Copic Markers

I colored the stamped image with colors that matched
the designer paper I chose.
I cute the colored image out,stamped with a clear ink pad
all over, then added WOW clear, sparkle Embossing
Glitter and heated for all over sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 Have a great week. 
Sue Drees

No comments: